FACTS FOR THOUGHT:
– I’m really scared of how flies look close up
– My favourite animal is a raccoon
– I never say no to cake
– I always dribble when I nap
– I have an obsession with Harry Potter
– One day i want to live in Italy where I will probably become obese
There have been moments in my life which I am not proud of and moments which I am proud of. I can only hope that when I look back on my life the latter vastly outnumber the former, and that I learn from the mistakes that have not made me proud.
People often tell me that I’m an idealist but to me that’s a good thing, because you need idealists in the world to change the world.